Asthma Action Plan

These forms need to be filled out annually for all student's requiring an inhaler at school.  The forms include the Asthma Action Plan that needs to be filled out by Health Care Provider and if applicable the Authorization to Self-Administer form to be filled out by a parent/guardian.

AmericanLungAssociationAsthmaActionPlan.pdf, 242.59 KB; (Last Modified on September 27, 2023)