Welcome to 7th grade Science with Mrs. Koch!
"What can a teen do to go GREEN?"
Eat out Less - A lot of energy has gone into creating your food, and for the most part, restaurant-food isn’t made in a sustainable way. Eat Less Meat - Especially if you’re going to eat out, reduce the meat intake.
Take Your Own Shopping Bag - Yes an oldie but a goodie - start by going to your local thrift store and picking up some cheap …
- 2016 Biome Folder
- BIOMES and Food Webs
- This is for the unit on Biomes and includes food webs and food chain assignments as well!
- Ch. 11 Protists
- Protists and Fungi Information
- Chapter 10- Bacteria and Viruses
- Text book copies and worksheets necessary for homework completion and study.
- Chapter 15- Invertebrates
- Chapter 2- It's Alive
- The Characteristics of Living Things and The Necessities of Life
- Chapter 3 Cells
- Chapter 4- Cell Processes
- Homework and Classwork Worksheets
- Classification- Chapter 9
- This folder has the book pages from chapter 9 as well as other worksheets handed out in class and for homework. Please do not move ahead on worksheets that were not currently assigned.
- Flower Diagrams
- Use the diagrams in this folder to assist in the flower model creation. Remember that all parts must be typed and mounted on the project.
- Food Webs and Food Chains
- This is work that we have been doing regarding the unit on food webs and food chains. Please note the study guides found within this folder.
- LAB REPORT TEMPLATES
- This folder consists of lab report templates from lab activities we have completed in class.
- Life Science Intro and Chapter 1
- These files are for the beginning of the Life Science class.
- Past class folders