Welcome to Mrs. Cordasco's Classroom!
This is going to be an amazing year! This school year will look different than years past, but will still be fun filled and a new adventure! The best way to help your child develop a strong foundation for reading and math is to read with your child and to practice math skills everday!
Michelle Cordasco- MD2
My Contact Information:
Bee Meadow School 973 515-2419
Welcome to Mrs. Cordasco's Class!
- We will be having snack and lunch in the classroom. Please send in a healthy snack, lunch and drink for your child. Also, please be aware- we do NOT have access to a microwave or refrigerater.
- This year, students will have snack around 10 and lunch and receess is from 1-2:00
- Please make sure your child is dressed appropriately for outside recess
- Physical Education will be on Monday & Tuesday. Please be sure your child is wearing sneakers
- There will no longer be a communication log book that will go home on a daily basis, due to the limiting of back and forth of materials. I will inform you of any information necessary through email.
- Please look at your child's folder every night, in case a notice has been sent home.
Wednesday ~Computers & Art
Please read with your child each night for at least 15 minutes. Also, review math facts.Google classroom will be utilized for indivual homework assignments.
REMEMER!!!!! You must fill out the RSchool Health app each mornning prior to 7:00am Also, let the main office know if your child will be absent, dismissal changes or late arrivals. Please email BMSattendance@hanovertwpschools.org
Clever is a software applications platform that gives students a single login for all of their online learning programs and resources. Please click HEREfor more information on using Clever.
Sign in to Clever: