Welcome to Mrs. Cordasco's Classroom!
This is going to be an amazing year with fun filled learning and new adventures! The best way to help your child develop a strong foundation for reading and math is to read with your child and to practice math skills.
Michelle Cordasco- MD2
My Contact Information:
Bee Meadow School 973 515-2419
Welcome to Mrs. Cordasco's Class!
- We will be having snack in the classroom. Please send in a healthy NUT FREE snack and drink for your child
- This year, students will have recess at 11:55 and will eat lunch at 12:20
- Please make sure your child is dressed appropriately for outside recess
- Physical Education will be on Monday. Please be sure your child is wearing sneakers
- Media will be on Tuesday. Please be sure your child has the book they borrowed so they may take out a new one
- There will be a communication log book that will go home on a daily basis. Feel free to use this book to communicate any noteworthy information I may need to know.
- Please empty your child's folder every night. Talk about the work they bring home. Also, there will be important notes and information you will need to be aware of.
Homework will be given on most nigts. Reading, math and spelling worksheets will provide reinforcement of skills taught in class. Please read with your child each night for at least 15 minutes. There will be book reports due at the end of each month that the students will present to the class.
Remember to call the main office if your child is going to be absent or late for school. Also, please call the office if your child's dismissal arrangements change during the school day. Do not email me because the office needs this information and they will notify me with any chages.