Mrs. Soliman - Grade 3
Instructor: Mrs. Soliman
Welcome to the wonderful world of third grade! I believe that what happens in this classroom will affect your child’s future. Your child’s time here will be well spent. He or she may even come home exhausted from all the thinking done during the day! I will make every minute count!
Study Guide MP 2
- Review p 81-109
- Know the meanings of the vocabulary words.
- Know what is in an ecosystem.
- Know the 5 regions of the United States.
- Know the differences between renewable and nonrenewable resources and be able to give examples.
- Know what natural resources are and be able to give examples.
UPDATESPlease check their homework pads each night. We are having some trouble remembering the reading log.
Social Studies Project
THE BIG IDEA
Communities are alike and different and are found all over the world.
- to compare and contrast communities found all over the world.
-to represent as many communities as possible with photos.
-Contact a friend or family member that lives in another state or country.
-Explain the Big Idea and our …
HomeworkSign all tests.MondayreadingmathScienceTuesdaymath
P 8.4Test on 4x on Tuesday,readingRN 134sciencePurpose of structures test on 1/24Wednesdayreadingspelling test tomorrowmathP 7.610x worksheetx wsTest on 10x on Tuesday.Topic 7 test on MondayscienceRead p 34-35wsThursdayreadingBring back reading log.
Reader's Notebook P 136Spelling test Wed.