Mrs. Valenti 7th Language Arts
Welcome to our class for the 2021-2022 school year!!!
Welcome to seventh grade Language Arts!
The focus of language arts instruction is to help you develop your reading, writing, speaking, and communication skills. We will do this by working on grammar, spelling, vocabulary, literature, and a variety of writing. With special units on poetry, debate, short stories, and research, I know that you will find this year challenging, rewarding, and enjoyable.
Who Am I?
- Graduated from Rowan University
- Elementary Education K-8; Minor: Psychology
- Graduated from Montclair State University
- Masters +30 in Guidance and Counseling
29th year teaching and I still LOVING IT!!! I've been a teacher and a guidance counselor in NJ, CA, FL, VA and back to Jersey!
- 2nd Year Teaching 7th LA at MJS (1 ½ years as a Long-Term Substitute for Mrs. Begyn, Mrs. Enoch & Mrs. Mittler prior to last year).
Contact me via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
***** Please refer to Google Classroom for all information regarding our class and/or assignments (including daily homework). *****
I look forward to working with you during this school year.