Mrs. Crystal Thompson
Welcome to the Bee Meadow Media Center
- Students in grades K-1 may check out 1 book each time they come to library class. Grades 2-5 may check out two books.
- Books are to be returned during the next class. THIS IS A HOMEWORK ASSIGNMENT.
- Students may renew a book until it is finished, unless another student is waiting for the book.
Birthday Book Club
The BMS PTA coordinates a program for book donations to our library in honor of your child’s birthday or anyone special to you. We invite parents, family members and staff to donate a book to the library using one of the following methods.
1. Purchase a hardcover book to honor your child and help build a strong library collection. You are welcomed to call to see whether this title is already at the BMS library. We will add a special bookplate commemorating the birthday.
Send the book with the form attached below completed to ensure the accuracy of the bookplate.
2. Send a check in the amount of $15.00 made payable to “BMS PTA Birthday Book Club” with the form attached below to the library. A PTA Birthday Book Club chair, in consultation with the Library Staff, will purchase a book for you based upon a selection of current titles needed by the library.
No matter which way the book is purchased, your child will be the first to check this book out after it is processed. In addition, your book will be acknowledged with a special bookplate, a certificate and special place in the library for all to see.
A K-2 database that can be accessed from home.
A 3-6 database that can be accessed from home.